Welcome to AZ Pet Stylist
Where the grooming comes to you!
At Arizona’s Pet Stylist we aim to lead the way and demonstrate the highest standards and best practices within the grooming industry. We are as passionate about pet care as you are about your pets and we promise to always provide your cherished pets with love and safekeeping while they are in our care.
Who is AZ Pet Stylist?
A team who puts your fur kid as our number one priority.
A certified team of stylist with training in Pet CPR & First Aid, Pet Aesthetician, and Fear Free services to name a few.
A team ready to answer your call and to help guide you into taking the best care of your fur kiddo(s).
In 2023, AZ Pet Stylist achieved remarkable recognition in the pet grooming industry through a series of prestigious awards. They were honored as “The Best of the Desert” by the Community Choice Awards, solidifying their reputation for excellence and customer satisfaction. Additionally, AZ Pet Stylist claimed the top spot in the Mountain State Awards, as recognized by the esteemed New World Report. This accomplishment further attests to their exceptional service and commitment to providing the highest level of care for pets. Finally, the North America Business Awards bestowed upon AZ Pet Stylist the title of “Best Full-Service Mobile Pet Grooming Company.” This accolade acknowledges their dedication to delivering comprehensive mobile grooming services that cater to the unique needs of pets and their owners. Overall, these awards exemplify AZ Pet Stylist’s commitment to surpassing industry standards and their ongoing pursuit of pet care excellence.
- We are a full service mobile pet groomer serving the Southeast Valley. Please see our Prices tab for the breakdown on what is included by service offered.
- We do provide just nail trimming or nail trimming with ear cleaning and/or gland expression if a full grooming service is not desired.
- We love grooming cats. One thing we know is that Cats rule the roost, hence we cater our grooming services to what is best for them.
- Our units are fully equipped and self contained with air conditioning, hot water heaters, hydraulic tables, and so much more to make sure your fur babies get the best treatment. Some of our units do have the option to open the sides to create more air flow and a more open atmosphere. This option is not available during the summer while the A/C is in use or with those animals considered to be more flighty, especially cats. We always consider the needs of the animal first.
- Pet parents are more than welcome to come check on their fur kid(s) at anytime. However, they are not allowed in the mobile units during the grooming process.
- We work by appointment only and provide one hour windows for arrival for all appointments, with the exception of our 7 am appointment slot. If you are looking for a direct appointment time instead of a window, then 7am is your slot.
- Appointments starting as early as 7 am and can go to as late as between 5 and 6pm from Monday through Saturday. Unfortunately, for those multiple pet homes of 2 or more we cannot offer arrival times for too late in the day because of the length of time required to complete the entire appointment.
- We do tend to remain booked 4-6 weeks in advance so please make sure to schedule in advance for the most options. However, if you need something sooner we do have a ready roster that we can add you to in case we have any last minute cancellations or changes in the schedule.