Do you love working with Pets?
We offer business starter packages, grooming opportunities and office work.
Business Starter Package
This package is still in the creation stages but will be ready to roll out June 2021.
We have an option for those entrepreneurs out there who would like to start their own mobile grooming company. We can help! The business and clients are yours, we just give you a helping hand in acquiring and scheduling customers and in getting your first mobile grooming unit without a large monetary investment up front. If your interested in this program please call 480-326-5298 and ask to speak specifically with Kay in regards to helping you build your business.
We are looking to hire a new team member in the office administrative area and that is where you come in.
See below for details:
- Bonus opportunity after 6 months
- Days: Monday through Friday
- Time: 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Location: Business office located in Queen Creek, AZ, with the closest major cross streets of Riggs and Hawes
Responsibilities and Duties
- Primary focus is customer service- answer phones, schedule appointments, and respond to all customer inquiries via phone, email, and text message.
- To perform basic office duties including but not limited to answering phones, creating appointments, and dispatching appointments out to staff members.
- To constantly provide friendly and welcoming customer service to everyone whom you come in contact with, together with establishing a more personable relationship with each client.
- To keep in constant contact with all Stylists working in the field on a daily basis.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer savvy
- Quick thinker and learner
- Effective communicator
- Team player
- Pet Lover
- Ready to accept the challenge of daily multi-tasking
- Excited and ready to grow with the business
- Bonus Opportunities
- Discounted Grooming services
Health Benefits are offered for full-time positions should one become available.
Plus there is room for growth within the company should one desire to do so.
*Apply by filling out the form below. Please also send a follow up email with your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org*
Pet Stylist Opportunities
We are constantly growing and looking for new team members who value and understand the fur kids we service and will do what they know as a professional to be in that fur kiddo’s best interest.
We are a MOBILE pet grooming company servicing the southeast valley. Based in Queen Creek, AZ all stylists are given the option to take the mobile unit home after an initial 90-day probationary period.
Please feel free to check us out on Yelp, Google, or our website below.
Currently, we are hiring for a full-time or part-time stylist.
Beyond working on an amazing team, what are the benefits?
Benefits of the Position can include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Retirement Plan: Simply IRA
- Team Bonus Opportunity
- Pay increases with the advancement in skills and time with the company
- Grooming Seminar attendance, all expenses paid for all qualified candidates
- All team members will also become Pet CPR and First Aid trained through the company.
- The company also pays and helps all stylists to become certified professional groomers through the IPG.
What are we looking for in our team members?
- We are seeking that independent, confident individual who is able to work on a one on one basis with various breeds and behaviors of pets and customers alike.
- Experience working as a professional groomer is definitely a plus. We also have a program to teach the trade to the right individual. At completion of our training program one will have become a Certified Professional Stylist.
- All personnel must undergo pre-employment drug screening tests and background checks.
Ready to Apply? Simply fill out the form below.
“The owner is a wonderful person who not only wants to see you grow as a groomer but also as a person, they provide in depth training that covers all the job knowledge you’ll need to be successful. While the job is very fast paced and can get hectic, at the end of the day you feel accomplished and you can guarantee that your paycheck will reflect the work you’ve done. While there can be some difficult ones, overall the clients are very sweet and the tips are honestly great with lots of them being in cash and $20+. The office staff is there by your side the whole day to help you run smoothly and provide more (or sometimes less) dogs if you need them. Overall I’d say my experience with the company was beneficial and 10/10 would recommend if you’re looking for a great grooming job that will grow as you do.“